Masci Group has three workshops, dedicated to abrasive blasting, anti-corrosion coating and metallization.
In Woippy (North-East of France), the workshop has an area of 4000 m2. It is equipped with three monorail cranes (5 and 10 tons), a blasting machine (length 25 m – width 5 m – height 5 m) and a metallizing booth. It has an active RFF connection (French rail network) and two loading and unloading docks for trucks.
In Châteauneuf-Les-Martigues (South-east of France), it is installed on an area of 10,300 m², it has the latest equipment for filtration and recovery of abrasives and waste. It has an active RFF branch (French rail network) and is connected to the road and motorway network of the Bouches du Rhône. It comprises:
- 1 preparation hall (length 20 m – width 12 m – height 6 m)
- 1 blasting cabin (length 20 m – width 6,5 m – height 4,5 m)
- 1 painting room (length 20 m – width 6,5 m – height 4,5 m)
- 4 halls for drying rooms (length 20 m – width 12 m – height 6 m)
- For handling:
- a tower crane for loading and unloading parts (16 tons)
- 3 ways of lorries designed to avoid all handling, moving by lorries by forklift truck
In Fos sur mer, the new workshop has a latest generation shot blasting machine.