One of our core competence is to prescribe and implement the appropriate surface preparation techniques. This depends on several parameters such as:
- Type of substrate to be treated, to avoid structural damage
- Context and constraints in terms of dust, pollution, noise, health risk, co-activity constraints, waste impact
- Surface finish (cleanness and roughness) corresponding to the protective system to be applied
- Climatic conditions during the maintenance project and in subsequent operations for the asset or facility
Masci Group constantly strives to adapt and master new techniques such as:
- Abrasive blasting: sandblasting, shot blasting, hydrogenation
- High and ultra-high pressure water jetting – 3000 bar
- Innovating blasting combining vapor cleaning and sandblasting
- Coating removal by electromagnetic induction
- Sponge-Jet blasting
- Laser blasting
- Chemical stripping
- Dry-ice blasting
We work with the world’s leading suppliers to adapt their machinery and processes to our own requirements in terms of performance, quality, safety, hygiene and environmental impact. We are constantly training our staff to make them more efficient and effective in implementing the techniques.
We have developed mobile and modular equipment addressing specific project conditions: nuclear sites, petrochemical sites, civil works, heights or offshore operations, public facilities, transport equipment, etc. They help reduce the preparation and downtime of operational assets.